Favorite Christmas Traditions

I'm preparing this post ahead of time, because unlike last year, we expect to be having too much fun with visiting children and grandchildren to have time to update the blog in real time. However, I'm sure we'll be doing the same traditions which include:

1988 - getting Santa's cookies ready

Here are a couple of the recipes we've used in the past - Favorite Cinnamon Rolls and Delicious Cinnamon Rolls.

I hope you've enjoyed your preparations for Christmas this year. I know that I have. Here are a few pictures I found that didn't get used in previous posts. This first one shows some of the crocheted decorations we made, including the tree (on the floor to the right of Jeff), the granny square stockings and red ball ornaments. I'm not sure if Steven is screaming because he's happy or sad. What do you think?
1994
Cute Brad!
Cute Jeff!


Finally, we hope you've all given Santa your wish lists, and that they all come true! 
Michelle - 2004
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Comments