|1988 - getting Santa's cookies ready|
- a special Christmas Eve dinner
- singing our favorite cantata and a couple of selections from the Messiah
- reading the nativity story from the Bible
- setting out cookies for Santa
- traditional Christmas morning breakfast before opening presents, which will include scrambled eggs and cinnamon rolls
- a phone call with our missionary
Here are a couple of the recipes we've used in the past - Favorite Cinnamon Rolls and Delicious Cinnamon Rolls.
I hope you've enjoyed your preparations for Christmas this year. I know that I have. Here are a few pictures I found that didn't get used in previous posts. This first one shows some of the crocheted decorations we made, including the tree (on the floor to the right of Jeff), the granny square stockings and red ball ornaments. I'm not sure if Steven is screaming because he's happy or sad. What do you think?
Finally, we hope you've all given Santa your wish lists, and that they all come true!
|Michelle - 2004|