Rudolph Day - Organizing Plans

(photo credit)

While going through old blog posts, I discovered a series that I had started a few years ago, and this year I’d like to finish it. I published the first two posts, started a few more, and then I guess life happened. We’ll see if I can make it any further this year!

The first post was a Rudolph Day post, just like this one! As I explained there, I’ve tried a few different “Christmas organizing” plans over the years, but I’m always open to trying a new one. Each one gives me ideas for personalizing my own system. I still think the House and Holiday Plan has merit, and I can’t remember why I didn’t finish it last time, so let’s give it a try again. At the very least, maybe I’ll learn why it didn’t work. And, as I’ve mentioned before, anything I accomplish is cause for celebration!

Here’s their calendar. If you’d like to join me, let me know, and I’ll let you know if I make any adjustments to this.

1 – September 1 – Planning/Paper – Office/Den

2 – September 8 – Calendar – Craft Room

3 – September 15 – Me & Mine – Master Bedroom

4 – September 22 – Close to Home – Children’s Bedrooms

5 – September 29 – House Room – Guest Room

6 – October 6 – Wardrobe – Clothes Closets and Laundry Room

7 – October 13 – Bedding & Bath – Linen Closets and Bathrooms

8 – October 20 – Family Spaces – Family Room

9 – October 27 – Public Spaces – Living Room

10 – November 3 – Cooking Space – Kitchen

11 – November 10 – Food Storage – Pantry

12 – November 17 – Dining Spaces – Dining Room

13 – November 24 – Entry Space – Entry and Coat Closets

14 – December 1 – Storage – Attic and Garage

15 – December 8 - Final Clean – Minimum Maintenance

16 – December 15 – Nearly There – Minimum Maintenance

17 – December 22 – Celebration Time

18 – December 29 – New Year’s

Comments