WFMW - Freezer Inventory

Let's finish this month by sharing one more fridge/freezer tip, and that is how I keep track of what's in the freezer. To be honest, I don't actually use this system now, because what's in the freezer doesn't change as rapidly as it did 10-20 years ago. It was a lifesaver then. It will be something I bring back, though, if my memory ever starts failing!

My system is very similar to this person's here. However, instead of using circles, I used check marks. Every time I put something into the freezer I would add a check next to the item on the list. When I took it out, I'd cross out the check. Isn't that simple? To make sure the paper didn't disappear, I taped it to the front of the freezer, and I also taped a pencil on a string right next to it.



January 2nd - Cleaning the Refrigerator
January 9th - Refrigerator Organization
January 16th - Freezer Organization
January 23rd - Garage Bumpers (so you don't drive into your freezer!)

Comments