More Easter Memories

Pulling out a picture to go with the last post motivated me to pull out some more. I thought you might like seeing them as well, so here you go!

1984 - Camping at Zion National Park

1985

1986 - Easter Egg Hunt with friends at Wymount Terrace

1987

1988 - There are the orange mugs for Jeff, even before he was born!

1989

1990 - Maybe he wanted to stay unborn! It didn't matter if he was standing or sitting, poor Jeff was not a happy camper.

1991 - I love the school artwork on the bulletin board!

1992 - There's his smile!

I guess red isn't really an Easter color, but it's definitely a Christmas one, and we didn't have enough money to buy new clothes for each holiday. In fact, most of our sons' Sunday finery was compliments of generous grandparents. Thank you!

Although now that I'm thinking about it, I vaguely remember sewing that striped shirt Brad is wearing in the last picture. That was back when sewing was less expensive than purchasing new clothes.

Comments