Thanksgiving 2017

Just like last year, we were able to drive to my parents for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time.

Relaxing in the living room

Little kids don't believe in sitting still.



Preparing the green bean casserole.

Mashing potatoes.

Delicious feast!

Someone needed to test all of the pie varieties.

I was impressed, not necessarily with the piano playing (give her time), but definitely with the singing, particularly "I am a Child of God."

This little girl was pretty pleased with herself when she commandeered Great-Grandfather's chair.

After our traditional hike on Friday morning, we helped Holly with her Christmas cards. As usual, she was pretty happy about that. 




Can't forget the traditional ice cream date with Grandpa!


I really do enjoy Christmas decorations, but I discovered that it's possible to go too far overboard. I wonder how much this hotel has to pay to store their decorations when it's not the Christmas season.


Comments