Happy Birthday, Brooke!

We're so blessed to have this sweet little girl as part of our family. One day I was flipping through old blog posts and found this one explaining some of the items we had sewn for her when she was born. I thought you might enjoy seeing how she's outgrowing them now!

The infant nightgown:
It must have swallowed her up then, because she could still fit in it last Christmas!
And here's the little dress we made (out of scraps from Michelle's skirt):
Michelle never did get a matching picture, because she outgrew her skirt before Brooke grew into her dress. The estimate of it fitting when she was 2 was a bit off; it was closer to 1 1/2. And now I know that next time it can even be an inch or two longer.
You're growing so fast! Have a wonderful year being 2. Happy Birthday, Brooke!!

Comments

MichelleW said…
That's not true! I still wear that skirt! Remind me to bring it to Jeff's wedding, and we can get a matching picture.