Gingerbread Houses

Happy Birthday, David!!!
One of the things we liked to do during December was to make gingerbread (or graham cracker) candy houses. Often we would combine that with David's birthday celebration, and that just made it even more fun.
1992
Sometimes friends were involved, and sometimes they weren't.
1994 with Grandma
Sometimes we made them at home, and sometimes they were made at a Primary or Mutual activity,
2001 - David and Brad's prize-winning house
or as a school project.  I wish I could find more pictures, because there have been some pretty creative ones made over the years.
2002 - Steven's creation at school
It was a neat surprise to wake up to this fun picture:
Photo: "Let's take a picture of your gingerbread house." So she did.
So glad that David's carrying on the tradition!

Comments

Delirious said…
If I can pull it together, I want to do this with my "activity days" girls tomorrow. :)