Day #6 - Little Things You Hardly Ever Notice

This is an interesting one.  All of a sudden, one day I looked at the kitchen ceiling (something I guess I really don't do very often) and noticed a couple of red specks.  I have no idea how long they'd been there before I noticed them, and I have no idea how they got there.  And I have no idea how long ago I first noticed them!  Anyway, today was the day to do something about them.  I'm guessing somehow, some way, some tomato sauce got splattered, and we didn't notice that the droplets made it all the way to the ceiling when we were cleaning up the original mess.
After pulling out the ladder and using a wet sponge for a few minutes, the spots are gone!
(Yes, the two pictures are taken from different angles.  Sorry about that.)
You'll notice a lot of the things I've been procrastinating really don't take long to finish.  Why I procrastinate doing them is as much an enigma to me as it probably is to you!

Comments

Meg said…
I did the same thing with the sticky fingerprints all over our doors and walls. They drove me nuts for weeks and then one day I finally decided to get rid of them... amazing how much peace you can find from doing such simple tasks. :)
Delirious said…
IF you see something like that at my house, it's probably there because my eye sight is so bad that I didn't see it. :)