Day #2 - Pictures

When the list is so long, it's pretty easy to come up with something to do!  A couple of months ago when I called my sister on her birthday, she requested some pictures of our family.  Fulfilling the promise to do so has been hovering at the back of my mind ever since.  This morning I finally got around to ordering some pictures, and then, since it was errand day, I picked them up.  Now they're all ready to pop in the mail!

But while I was choosing what I wanted to send, I came across this picture:
It reminds me of a picture I've seen of my mother at the same age.  I was positive I had a copy, but I've looked in all the "obvious" places and can't locate it.  Maybe I never had a copy.  Maybe it's hiding in a "real safe spot."  Hopefully I'll find it when I get around to gathering and organizing all the loose photos in my possession. And maybe that will even happen this month!!

Comments

MichelleW said…
Did that happen to include some pictures for me?? :)
Dave said…
One of my favorite pictures of Evelyn!
Meg said…
That's such a cute picture! I hope you're able to find the one of your Mom. Good luck!