Attitude of Gratitude - Day #24

Today I am thankful for a progression of things. I am thankful for temples.I'm thankful for my ancestors, and that in these temples we can do the work to seal us together forever.I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and the fact that we got to start a new family unit in said temple.I'm thankful for our beautiful children and all the memories we've created over the years, and I'm thankful for the possibility of creating many more wonderful memories.None of this would be possible without the restoration of the true church of Christ, so I'm thankful for Joseph Smith and all his successors. I'm thankful for my Savior and his atoning sacrifice, because that's also a pivotal moment that makes eternal families possible.
And I'm thankful that I can look forward to a glorious future.

Comments