A Beautiful Wedding!

We've had a wonderful couple of weeks, and yet I've missed being close to a computer! Here are just a few pictures to let you know what we've been doing. I'm so proud of myself for limiting it to five!!!

It's official!

That duck face just means they'll have lots of fun together.

I don't particularly like this pose, but it's the only decent one of our immediate family on my camera (or rather Elizabeth's camera), and we need proof that we all went to this wedding.

I do love this one - Grandma and Grandpa Beckstrand with 8 of their grandchildren, and one great-grandchild.

The miniature horse was the hit of the reception, and the perfect way to "drive off into the sunset."

Comments

Belkycita said…
What a beautiful wedding!
I'm glad you sent photos so I could see that it was ok for me to be without my Megan during the reunion (I have a hard time sharing )
Did you make your dress? I really like it!
What are you going to do with all of your "free" time now that there is no wedding to plan?!