Happy Mother's Day

It's been a busy week, and month, but I need to do something in honor of Mother's Day. And because the main purpose of this blog is to help my sons and their wives remember their family and heritage, I figured a picture of me and my mom (taken when I was a week old) would satisfy that goal. Just in case you didn't know, I have the best mom in the world, and I love her dearly!If you're looking for something with more substance than just a picture, follow some of the links below:
My Angel Mother from last year
Mother's Day Moves Me from Granny Sue
"Behold Thy Mother" thoughts from our prophet, Thomas S. Monson
How did Mother's Day begin? from Beauty and Bedlam
An Expanded History of Mother's Day from Holidays on the Net

Comments

Brad said…
I thought I had the best mom in the whole world...And the best grandmothers too!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.