The Results

I know you're all just dying to know how Michelle's game went. So, here you go --Here she is (#2) at the start of the game.
Then it was time to go in and stand in the huddle.
She's a wide receiver (and of course was always on the far side of the field). There she is crouched and ready for her first play.
A couple of plays later her team scored, and she got to come back to the sidelines while the defense took over.
During half-time it was time to get instructions from the coach.
I probably should have added some arrows to the pictures, but trust me that she's in this one running her route.
The game's over and they won!
Final score: 27-6 (I don't want to leave my observant readers confused. The clock doesn't say 00:00 because the clock keepers were not observant and didn't start the fourth quarter clock properly. The referees' watches trumped the "official" clock.)
Our happy princess/athlete.
I had her move so the lights weren't in the background, but I think I like the first picture better because it sparkles. What do you think?

Comments

We$ said…
Yeah MICHELLE!!!

Finally, someone else decided to give football a real try! I wish I could come to your games too! Also, #2 was my soccer number my sophomore year. It's a good number. That means you're going to be a good player!