Everglades National Park

Friday Flashback
National Park Series #16 2002 - Spring Break - Everglades National Park (notice the screen tent!)
This park has a LOT of trails, and we weren't able to complete them all that first week. However, we were able to go back a few times to finish the trails on land.But there are also a lot of canoe trails! I don't know if we'll ever be able to cross all of those off the list, but we did have some interesting experiences going on a few.The view of Bear Lake - a welcome site after canoeing across a windy Coot Bay - but that just meant we had to go back!This is the week Wayne and the older boys made it to the southern-most tip of the continental United States - East Cape. Each national park is so unique, and it's been a real treat to be able to experience so many of them.

Comments

Rennie said…
This doesn't have anything to do with your post but I am finally getting to all the mail I received while I was in the hospital. Thank you for the card and for thinking of me. I am feeling much better and hope that illness in 2010 is OVER! Thanks again.