October UFO's

Yay! I was able to cross a couple of things off the to-do list in October.
First, I took advantage of having someone home to climb the ladder and reach the ceiling and change the filter.
Then I sent him to work outside pulling out more over-grown bushes.
And, finally, he hauled the non-working freezer out of the garage (and also an old lawnmower battery).
But I did some things as well. The extra computer finally disappeared from the family room. That meant I had to transfer everything we wanted to keep from our old computer onto the newer ones. That took a lot of time, because the only drive that worked was the floppy with a 1 MB limit! (Don't tell me that there was an easier way to do it.)
And since I was busy doing computer stuff, I figured it was time to cover the worn out chair seat. The fabric I had on hand matched the curtain and not the black chair, so it's not the most beautiful, but it works to cover the holes!

Comments

Thena said…
WOW!!! My chair isn't the only one that looks like that. I keep an old blanket in it. Can't really sew so a cushion was out of the question.