Exploring Buenos Aires

Memorable Monday Moments
Since we were in Buenos Aires on a Monday, and since when we're on vacation, family nights turn into family days, adding pictures counts as a "Memorable Monday Moments" entry!

Here's the view of Av. Callao from the balcony where we stayed: First stop was the Casa de Rosa - the Argentinian White House:
And then several blocks away the congressional building:
No visit is complete without going around the Obelisco on Av. 9 de Julio a few times:
On Monday we toured a few museums, including this one on an old training ship - Museo Fragata Pte. Sarmiento:
It was fun hefting the huge tools and exploring every nook and cranny:
Buenos Aires is a vibrant, intriguing city, and someone is already planning a return trip!

Comments

Rennie said…
Did Eva Peron live in the "Argentinian White House"? Just seeing the picture made me want to sing, "Don't cry for me Argentina"!!

Looks like you had a great time! I can't believe Brad is back already! Wow!
momstheword said…
Oh what a lovely opportunity! My hubby would love to travel someday. Me? Not so much. Maybe I'll get into it more when I'm older!