Counting Down to Halloween #2

Costumes!
What would Halloween be without them? Maybe we're not doing such a good job of celebrating Halloween, because we've been lax in that area. Can you figure out what Steven and Michelle were last year?The answer is "nothing!" I don't think they've done anything since the "witch with the broken leg."
Or the "wear a hat and call it a costume" year.
We did much better in the costume area when they were little. Check out last year's post for "20 Years Worth of Ideas." I guess we ought to come up with something more than just googly eyes for next week. What are you doing?

Comments

Delirious said…
One year Paul and I were Fred and Wilma Flintstone. The costumes were easy to make, but I think over the years they have deteriorated. It's probably time for a new costume lol. My youngest son wants to be Santa Claus for Halloween (of all things), so I'm making the costume out of a pajama pattern. One of the easiest costumes we've done was a mad scientist. The thrift store had a bunch of lab coats they were selling cheap. We put some test tubes in the pocket, and made an ID tag. I think we made his hair white. I think that's all we did.
Meg said…
Those eyes are insane! Where did Dad get them? I literally jumped back from the computer screen when I saw that picture!