WFMW - Double Duty

Works for Me Wednesday
Photo Collages

I know I've posted about this before, but anytime I can do one thing and have it count for two, that works for me! Or, maybe it's cheating and being lazy. You decide. Anyway, I love playing around and experimenting with the collage pictures on the Costco website. And I wanted to post more of our vacation pictures. So, here they are:
The whole purpose of our trip to Utah was to help celebrate Wayne's parents 50th wedding anniversary. I wasn't the "official" photographer - for good reason - so I'm still waiting for better pictures. But I took enough to help us remember the fun gathering.We decided we liked the horizontal orientation better than the vertical one. You can choose to have titles or not, and you can choose the width of the border. Unfortunately, you can't choose where the pictures go, but you can keep clicking "shuffle" until you find something you like. And I learned that you can right-click the picture and choose to save it to your computer just so you can post them to your blog!
Just for fun this year, we took pictures of some of the more interesting signs that we saw in Ohio. The most confusing one was the arrow in the parking lot - it was painted the wrong direction!
This was the most interesting sign. It's not in the collage because you have to be very careful and have all your pictures the correct orientation before you upload them to the Costco website. I didn't feel like redoing the upload! But we like the sign, so here it is:
So, fiddling around with pictures works for me when I want to have some fun. To find out what others do, check out We are THAT Family.

Comments

Rennie said…
Looks like you had a great time!
Beckstrand7 said…
I'm glad your trip was so successful! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you while you were here, but we had LOTS of competition! Next time when you don't have SO much going on, call us. Love to all!