It's Flashback Friday time!

Flashback Friday
A Couple of Things

Thing One: Happy Pioneer Day! We know this is a big deal in Utah, and I actually saw a little blurb about Brigham Young arriving in the Salt Lake Valley on "this day in history" as I scanned through the newspaper, but it's a busy day here and I'm not going to take the time to devote a post to this holiday. I did that last year, and maybe I'll do it again next year.

Instead we're moving on to Thing Two: I came across this picture as we were trying to come up with ideas for tributes for the 50th wedding anniversary.

16 years ago, Tori and Steven were cute babies! Now they're too big for Grandma to carry, especially both at once, but they cooperated nicely when I suggested they recreate the picture. In fact, this time they even smiled!!We love our family :)


And we love making new friends too. Visit Alicia's site to view and share other old photos.

Comments

Pam said…
They certainly look much bigger in this photo!
What great shots of then and now!
Delirious said…
Wow, she doesn't age, does she?
really.truly said…
I love the then and now photos!
More Than Words said…
Aww!! That was cute how you did that!!!!!!!! Very cute then, and now!
Carol said…
Becky, I love your blog! I gave you an award, go to my blog to check it out!