Favorite FHE revisited

Memorable Monday Moments

Because I'm drawing a blank today on a FHE memory to share, I asked Steven to tell me his favorite. First he said, "I can't remember any," but then he said, "Oh, yeah, playing Sardines." Since I noticed that this is the anniversary of Jeff's championship game, it sounded like a good idea to reprint today's Family Almanac card:

~~February 23~~
1984: Weston stands alone
1997: to San Jose with Wayne - 3 days peace & quiet! (I got to tag along on a business trip.)
2003: David's Eagle Court of Honor - Beckstrand's visit
2004: Jeff stumps family in game of Sardines (and we still don't know his hiding spot!)

For our lesson tonight we reviewed our last stake conference, which had a theme of developing unity - starting in our families - so that we can build Zion. And I was also reminded that a few years ago our mission president's wife spoke in stake conference on the importance of building family unity. Their favorite family game was Sardines, and Sister Hutchins had the champion hiding place - on top of the refrigerator!

Comments

Rennie said…
For FHE on Monday night we played Hide-and-Go-Seek in the DARK! You should try it. It's fun...especially for bigger kids!