Christmas is Coming #17

1999For several years we had the tradition of doing a "12 Days of Christmas" for someone. (We were the recipients one year and enjoyed it so much that we had to pass the fun along.) I think this was the second year. In my journal I wrote, "This year the arguing was over who got the privilege of dropping off the treat, rather than who would deliver it under protest." I guess that's improvement! (There are numerous ways to personalize this activity, but here's one that is similar to what we did - and that way I don't have to type the description up!)

Comments

Delirious said…
We did it one year for an elderly couple in the ward. I visit taught his wife. When I went to visit her, her husband told me that someone had been doing the 12 days of Christmas for them and he planned on catching them! Luckily, he doesn't move as fast as we do, so he never caught us. :)
Annie said…
Becky, I'm so impressed you have a blog! Your Christmas card is cute as always. Our mini Christmas card should be in the mail soon. - Sally