A Little Bit About Me

1. What book have you read recently?
The Visitor by Lori Wick (thanks, Susan, for the recommendation of a good author)

2. Given the chance, what special abiility/power would you like to have?
I'm a mom, I already have all the special abilities and powers I need.

3. List two things you have eaten today.
pineapple with fruit dip and tuna macaroni casserole

4. What's your favorite color? Why?
blue, because it's comforting and soothing - the color of the sky , the ocean and waterfalls

5. Where is the place you want to go the most?
My house - isn't it neat that's where I get to be the most?

6. Name two places you have lived:
How about all of them? - California, Maryland, California, Utah, California again, and Florida

7. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
quoting Weston: "I believe in a lot of things. However, seeing a rainbow after a rainfall is something I've EXPERIENCED!!!"

8. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Whatever my husband and I decided! However, I'd suggest donating something to the BYU Scholarship Fand the Perpetual Education Fund. Then I'd hire a personal mechanic so I wouldn't ever have to worry about my car breaking down. I guess I'd also keep myself supplied with new cars!

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I really don't hate any type of person. Sometimes I get annoyed by people who don't follow the rules or don't honor their commitments.

10. What are two things on your to do list right now?
I wish there were only two!!! At the top of this afternoon's list is finishing the laundry (including washing Michelle's choir dresses so she can return them) and figuring out something for dinner.

11. If you have a fault, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I know I should say "tell me", but since I'm already very aware of my many imperfections, I think I'd prefer "be quiet", at least until I've perfected all the things I know are wrong!

12. List two jobs you have had:
apricot cutter and elementary school choir accompanist (my teenage jobs along with babysitting and working on the "family farm")

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
I KNOW my testimony and relationship with my Savior is the most important thing in life, which makes my family, especially my husband, the most important thing as well.

14. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Too many things - one at the top of the list is not attending a former roommate's bridal shower - that still bothers me after 25 years.

15. Name two of your bad habits:
procrastination and forgetfulness

16. What are your feelings about the person who tagged you?
Even though I wasn't technically tagged, here's the answer: How do you put a mother's love for her son into words? He's fantastic! We appreciate his great example, and we're thrilled for him and his new bride.

17. Who do you tag? Why?
I really liked Weston's answer: "I don't tag anyone, but I invite anyone who reads this to post a version on their own blog!"


(This was originally posted May 14th, but I moved it so all the wedding posts would be together.)

Comments