Melancholy Musings

I was all ready to figure out something new and try adding links to this page, but I keep getting a "page not found" message. So, I guess I'll try a round-about way, which is a common occurrence around here. It's been a kind of a "blah" week, probably because I miss my husband. However, he's off doing what he does, and he even got a mid-week break to visit our friends in Prague. Check out the pictures they took here.

My goal for the week was to clean our room and go through the closets. That was depressing. I found so many unfinished projects stuffed in the corners. I also discovered a box of bottled tomatoes that are so old they are now rotten. Lesson learned - change the labels on the boxes! But now the job is done. We can walk into the closets, there are five boxes to give away, the garbage can is full, and I don't have to worry about the job for another five years!!!

Comments