What's in a name?

I noticed on my son's blog that readers wanted to know the significance of the blog name. I figured I'd be proactive and answer the question before it was asked!

Years ago, I discovered an on-line forum on housecleaning tips and ideas that I was interested in joining. However, because we were new to the internet, I was a little leery about having my real name plastered all over the web. After thinking for a while about a descriptive screen name, "NeverBored" was the result. As I recall my profile for that website read something like this:

"I enjoy reading, studying, teaching, singing, playing the piano, sewing, crocheting, scrapbooking, genealogy, gardening, cooking, baking, organizing, volunteering (church, school, Scouts), hiking, camping, swimming, etc. I have six wonderful children and a fantastic husband. I may be happy, optimistic, thrilled, amused, grateful, pleased, busy, stressed, overwhelmed, discouraged, sad, misunderstood, loved, productive, excited, or any of many other emotions, but I am NEVER BORED."

Thirteen years have passed, yet this blog will verify that I am still "Never Bored."

Comments

Beckstrand7 said…
I so love it!! And welcome to the blog universe. I love being able to document my life and keep in touch with others at the same time. I'll be checking yours out regularly! I'm enjoying the missionary letters immensely. :)
Harlene said…
I am so glad I found this! You can check out us at the "801" from Susan's blog.

How exciting...a daughter-in-law?