I'll have to go back to my journal to see if we accomplished these goals. However, they're pretty good ones, and maybe they'll help you this year. I particularly appreciated our scribe (which I suspect was Weston). It's interesting to see what got crossed off, and how we turned the negatives into positives.
What got crossed off:
- Don't fall asleep in sacrament meeting. (It has a notation to maybe try this again in two years!)
- Eliminate quarreling and teasing. (At least we were striving for achievable goals!)
- Remember (as opposed to "don't forget") Jesus when in the chapel.
- 4 service projects a year.
- Invite one family over for dinner each month.
- Weekly surprise inspections of the house.
- Be kind and cheerful (as a step toward eliminating quarreling and teasing).
- Choose a name (to give to the missionaries) by March 3rd.