WFMW - Book Recommendations

We have one son working on a master's degree who was given a list of books to read that he has found quite interesting. (He was only required to read a few, but is making his way through all 20 or so, and this is a self-profressed "non-reader"!) I, on the other hand, have always been a reader; I appreciate recommendations on new books to try, and I'm also intrigued as to what my children find interesting. I don't necessarily like buying books, so I'm also grateful for libraries!

He mentioned that the author of Grit said successful people create habits and learn that some decisions only need to be made once. I'm interested in reading this book, because that principle is true. It was taught by Spencer W. Kimball and made a great impact on me as a teenager.

Develop discipline of self so that, more and more, you do not have to decide and redecide what you will do when you are confronted with the same temptation time and time again. You only need to decide some things once!

Book recommendations work for me! What are some of your favorite books?

Comments