Jonathan Dickinson State Park - June Visit

Near the end of June, the next activity on the Saturday list was another hike in Jonathan Dickinson State Park - #88 Kitching Creek. (Here's the account of the first hike.) Because there is a huge difference between hiking in February and hiking in June, I was glad that Jeff was along to keep his dad company. (I might have gone with them, but I was still under doctor's orders to wear my beautiful yellow sponge.) It turned out to be 15 miles long, and that's a bit much for me to do in one day. Thank you, Jeff!


After they returned and had rested up a bit, we enjoyed a delicious barbecued hamburger lunch.


Before heading home, we took a few minutes to admire the beautiful Loxahatchee River.


Once again, we enjoyed and appreciated this beautiful Florida weather and scenery!

Comments