Monday, July 6, 2015

Jonathan Dickinson State Park - June Visit

Near the end of June, the next activity on the Saturday list was another hike in Jonathan Dickinson State Park. (Here's the account of the first hike.) Because there is a huge difference between hiking in February and hiking in June, I was glad that Jeff was along to keep his dad company. (I might have gone with them, but I was still under doctor's orders to wear my beautiful yellow sponge.) It turned out to be 15 miles long, and that's a bit much for me to do in one day. Thank you, Jeff!
After they returned and had rested up a bit, we enjoyed a delicious barbecued hamburger lunch.
Before heading home, we took a few minutes to admire the beautiful Loxahatchee River.
Once again, we enjoyed and appreciated this beautiful Florida weather and scenery!

No comments: