Christmas Cards

Our first Christmas card arrived today. As usual, it was from my cousin. (I think only once in the past 30 years has someone else beat them to our mailbox!)
Here's their picture from 18 years ago in our Christmas Picture Album and their letter from last year in our Christmas Letter Binder. It's so much fun to see how everyone grows from year to year.
I love having these snapshots of our family and friends' lives and I think checking the mailbox (and the email inbox) is one of the highlights of my December. Of course, Mike and Sandy's card always reminds me that I need to get moving and send out ours. Sounds like a good project while relaxing in front of the tv tonight.

At least we had some practice over the Thanksgiving holiday helping my sister with hers. Can you believe she sends out 400?
While she gets some help with the stamping and stuffing and addressing, she signs every single one of them. It was my job to hold the clipboard for her, and she worked hard to make every single letter the best it could be. As you can see, even Brooke wanted in on the action!

Whether you send cards and letters, both or neither, I hope you're enjoying the love of family and friends during this special holiday season. Merry Christmas!

Comments

Meg said…
I'm loving these posts! Thanks for sharing. And I thought you'd like to know that I have noticed at least 3 variations of your cute bells on the door in the stores these past two days and every time I think of you. :) Love you!