- Played football in high school.
- Visited the Louvre and Versailles.
- 3rd of 5 generation "same initials" tradition.
- Lived in Okinawa and Korea as a child.
- Hiked in over 25 national parks.
- Was not an Eagle Scout, but his five sons were.
- Gutted and remodeled multiple bathrooms and closets.
- Wants to learn how to fly a plane.
- Isn't required to wear glasses while driving.
- Graduated from BYU with brother (and spouse).
|BYU graduation - Kevin and Mom B. also graduated - I'll have to scan that picture.|
- Has seven brothers and sisters, five of whom are adopted.
- Met President Spencer W. Kimball.
- Participated in Hill Cumorah pageant.
- Baptized on July 4th.
- Sewed own wedding dress.
- Read a book a day in high school.
- Helped build a 6-stall horse barn.
- Set apart for first church calling at age 10 (Jr. Sunday School pianist).
- Has been wearing glasses since age 11.
- Graduated from BYU with mother (and spouse).
|4 July 1970|