Update on our Missionary

Steven's mission president visited Angola this past week and apparently they had some very successful and motivating meetings.  You can find larger copies of these individual pictures here, on President Kretly's blog.  We're grateful that he takes the time to post these, because our missionary just isn't (and never has been) a picture taker.  Fortunately, he's an awesome email writer, and that's a better attribute.
The best attribute is his wonderful testimony:

"I know that God directs His work and that He inspires the people He has chosen to lead so that they can bring about much good and help others to come unto Christ. I love my Heavenly Father; He is so benevolent, and I know that He hears our prayers of faith. I know that we can receive revelation to be able to help Heavenly Father in His work. I also know that faith works miracles, even when others doubt. I love being here. I know that this is the work of the Lord."

Comments