Attitude of Gratitude - Day #3

Works for Me Wednesday
Fall Soup Recipes

Today I am thankful for my computer. It's such an amazing tool. And after having limited access to it for the past few months, I appreciate it even more! One of the reasons I like it so much is it allows me to learn so many things from the comfort of my own home. There are a lot of amazing people in the world who have great ideas to share, which is another reason for why I love internet. And Wednesdays are one of my favorite days, because that means it's time for "Works for Me Wednesday." Today's theme is favorite fall recipes. Here are some of my favorite, in no particular order. Just click on the recipe title below the picture and it will take you to the recipe on my recipe blog. I hope you enjoy them! And be sure to check out We are THAT Family for more ideas. Kristen's Potato Soup looks delicious!

Comments

Mom2fur said…
Oooh, it all looks good, but that broccoli cheese soup is the one I'm bookmarking to give a try. Yum!
Unknown said…
All the soups look yummy and they sound so good for Fall!