Attitude of Gratitude - Day #15


Today I am thankful for Family Home Evenings. I know I've posted about this in the past, but I'm still grateful for the counsel from our living prophets to take the time to gather together as a family and learn gospel principles and have fun. And we've had lots of memorable times. (Just click on the FHE label to see a "plethora" of them.) However, I thought I'd post some links to just a few of my favorite. Have a wonderful family night tonight!!!

Show Respect - creating a family motto

Watch Yourselves - our first family night after David returned home from his mission

Gracious George - a story and activity about performing secret acts of service

In our Lovely Deseret - finding principles contained in songs

I Love You Because - sharing kind things about each other

Preparing in Advance - FHE assignment wheel

Comments