December "Finishers Wanted" Report

Once again, I had some help, but I was able to cross a few things off the list! Michelle did one of the unfinished crafts. Maybe we'll get to more of them in 2010.
Brad helped me clean out the garage. I didn't want to put my Christmas present (a new freezer) in a dirty environment :)
David turned our slimy pool deck into a safer place to walk. Thank you David! This one I did all by myself - and it's been on the list for probably ten years - and that's play Beethoven's Sonata #29 for Wayne. That took just a little bit of practice every day for three months, and it was a great experience. I didn't get it up to speed (what should have taken 45 minutes took me 75), but that's okay. In fact, I think I'll be able to do the last three sonatas in the book by the end of 2010!
There you have it. I'm happy with the progress that I made this year. I'll need to keep hacking away at the infamous list, but I think it's time to come up with a different goal for the new year. I wonder what it will be!

Comments

Delirious said…
Aww..I want a new freezer! Right now I'm only using the side by side on in my fridge. It's definitely a tight squeeze just to get normal things in there.

It's nice to enjoy your holidays vicariously!
Beckstrand7 said…
Love this post...love your family. Your family is such an inspiration to me. I love them all, and am sorry we don't get to rub shoulders more often. Glad you had everybody (non missionaries) there for Christmas. :)