Trying New Recipes

Works for Me Wednesday
Recipe Blogs
If you saw that picture, wouldn't you want some too?
Theirs looks prettier, but at least I could actually taste mine. And it was delicious.

Over the past few days we've tried several new recipes. That's because over time I've come across several different websites that have recipes that look too good NOT to try! Today I decided that I wanted them all gathered into one spot, so I made a "blog-roll" and added them to the side information. Some sites have only recipes, and some include other information. Some sites are maintained by people I know personally and and some by people I don't know. And while there's no way I'll be able to try every recipe, it's great inspiration for when I am trying to decide what to make. So, have fun!
And of course there are probably a million more out there. What are your favorite sources of dinner-time inspiration?
Trying new recipes Works for Me! To see what works for other people, head on over to We are THAT Family.

Comments

Tracey said…
Great idea! I'm slowly but surely getting better at trying new recipes and getting out of my old cooking rut!
Thena said…
I don't think you can ever go wrong with chocolate.
Aubrey said…
that chocolate cake was soooo yummy! thanks for sharing with our family. :)
Unknown said…
You are so sweet for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!

And thanks for this chocolate cake...even though my butt will not appreciate it :)

XOXO