July UFO's

I'm a little behind schedule at actually reporting, but I did make some progress on the endless to-do list in July. Once again, I was able to take advantage of having some helpers home for the summer!
We worked together to clean out the kitchen cupboards and drawers. Several of them were done in January, but this time ALL of them were done. Thanks for the help kids!

In addition, they helped with some outside projects - more weeding, repairing a screen panel, and de-vining a tree. While traveling I was able to complete a baby afghan. To me that doesn't really count, because it's such an enjoyable activity, but it WAS on the list.I've had "use AMC coupons" on the list for probably over a year - so long that I can't even remember how we got them. Finally, the time came to cross that off, and we rewarded ourselves for working hard by going to the movie theater. I wonder if I can find as many fun things to cross off this month!

Comments

momstheword said…
I think you're right. I have one baby bottle in my cupboard, and it's been used before when people visited and forgot theirs. Same with the sippy cups for friends with small children.

I really need to get my teens to help with some weeding outside. I am allergic to pollen and weeds and have no idea why I have a flower garden, lol!