Bad or Busy?

I was delaying getting to the laundry by blog-surfing and came across this article posted on my cousin's wife's sister's sister-in-law's blog. I'm amazed that I remember what clicks I made! Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy reading the article if you haven't already. Here's the original link: "Bad Wife or Just a Busy One?" by Orson Scott Card.
I take my husband's shirts to the cleaners because, even though Mom taught me to iron when I was still in elementary school, and even though I tried for years to iron 100% cotton shirts without leaving any wrinkles, I just can't do the job properly!! So, without feeling guilty at all, I'll pay someone to do it. He's happy. I'm happy.

Comments

Delirious said…
That is such a great article! I emailed it to all of my family. :)
Rennie said…
I LOVED that article and think that some LDS women need to have it tattooed onto the insides of their eyelids so they don't forget it!!!!! (I'd have to be one of the first to sign up!)