The Weekend Update

I know the Utah kids had a much more exciting weekend, but they have to post their own pictures. On the other hand, we "forced" the Florida kids to work in the yard again. They lucked out when it started pouring down rain before noon.
Jeff using Steven's "authentic" Dominican machete to take out the last few bushes.
Someone wasn't very happy. Enjoy the picture while you can, because it will probably be removed in a few days.


Typical Florida downpour. At least the gutters and downspouts are clear this week!

Comments

Damian said…
You guys really know how to work your kids. Kudos to you! And I had no idea that Michelle could give such crusty looks! She really is a teenager.
Belkycita said…
I am playing catch up. I am amazed by everyones agreement to read the Book of Mormon in Spanish. You guys are a great example to me.
I love reading the entries of your scripture studying.I would have loved to be in seminary and can't wait to take my girls there.
I am hooked to your blog! I can't wait to read next week's entry.
Dave said…
Michelle's awesome picture is now posted on facebook for the world to see. Love ya Michelle!!!!!!!! :)
Harlene said…
The rain looks fabulous!!!