Finishing a Goal


Over five years ago I noted that our pedigree fan chart needed to be redone because the ink was fading. It actually made it onto my New Year's Resolution list year, but was still on it at the end of the year. Since this is a great conversation starter in our home, and has actually been commented upon several times in the past few weeks, I figured it was finally time to make it legible once again. Monday I took it down, used rubbing alcohol to erase the fading ink, and then I spent some time over the next few days rewriting all the names. Today I was able to rehang it. It didn't take nearly as long to do as I had anticipated. That often happens, so why do I keep procrastinating?


Now I guess I'll need to add filling in the blanks to next year's New Year's Resolutions list!

Comments