Gingerbread House


Happy Birthday, David!

I haven't been very good about remembering birthdays this year, but I remembered this one. I even remembered a couple of days in advance which allowed me to realize that my plan to share this year's gingerbread house in honor of his special day wasn't a new idea. It's what I did a few years ago.

I did find a couple of new pictures, though, in addition to this year's creation above.





For those who are interested, many, many years ago my mom sent me a Pampered Chef gingerbread house mold. It makes creating gingerbread houses much easier, since you don't have to roll out and cut the dough. However, it's still a process, so it doesn't happen that often, but I really enjoyed making one this year, so maybe it will be more frequent in the future. We'll see!




Who says gingerbread houses need to be limited to December?

Comments