Day #7 - Our Family Almanac


While going through one of the boxes when we moved, I found a few letters I had written 20 or so years ago.  They were pretty boring, actually, but I couldn't just throw them away without doing something to remember them.  There were a couple of interesting tidbits of information - like we had a family hike and David gave a talk in Primary - that I didn't want to forget forever.  So, I stuck the letters into our Family Almanac basket.  We were in the middle of a move, and I didn't want to take the time then to record them.  Well, they've been sitting there for over a year, but no longer!  The information is recorded and the letters are in the garbage.

Oh, and I also took the time to replace the spaghetti-splattered "title card" with a new one!  

For those of you who aren't familiar with our Family Almanac, here are some previous posts explaining it.

How to make your own Family Almanac

Find a couple of examples of specific cards here and here.

Comments