Utah Vacation Week - Tuesday

Fortunately I woke up feeling better on Tuesday, because this was the day I'd been looking forward to for months.  It was the day we were finally going to complete the sealing ordinances for the stack of family file names we've been collecting for two years.  It was wonderful having all of our kids (except for Steven and Michelle who babysat Wyatt and Evelyn - someday they'll be there too), and Wayne's parents, with us in the temple.  And we made great progress, but ran out of time before we got everything done.  I guess that means we'll just have to go back another day!  

That evening my cousin hosted a Beckstrand gathering so we could have a chance to visit with family we hadn't seen in years.  Thanks so much!  We had a wonderful time.

Family is important.

Comments

jeffhead said…
I don't know if I told you that I finished the pile of 20 names you gave me to seal. I went with my roommates on Saturday.