There's No Place Like Home -

and one is definitely plenty!

Can you tell I ran out of pre-planned posts this week? So, instead of sharing memories from our first home (as opposed to an apartment), you get a couple of pictures showing what we've been up to at our current two houses.

The week we moved I noticed one of the lovely huge oak trees in the backyard wasn't green like all the others, but I didn't worry too much about it then. Guess what? The first piece of mail forwarded to our new address was a notice from the HOA that we needed to remove that dead tree. So, we went back, had someone cut it down, and then the boys hauled all 8,000 pounds of it to the dump.
Of course it's not enough to have only one major project per week! We've also spent time washing walls and painting the living room, dining room, entry, and halls. I'm so glad Jeff isn't afraid of climbing to the top of the ladder, because it definitely gives me the heebie-jeebies! I'm fine with staying on the ground and taking pictures.
There's still more painting and organizing to do, so I don't know when we'll get back on a regular posting schedule, but I hope you're all having great summer fun with your own choice of projects!

Comments