Works for Me Wednesday

Works for Me Wednesday
Planning ahead We're going to be having a busy few weeks, yet I still want to participate in Works for Me Wednesday. So, I'm planning ahead and am going to take advantage of Blogger's "scheduling" feature. In case you aren't familiar with it, it's a wonderful tool. At the bottom of each "new post" window there's a button labeled "post options." When you click on it, the window expands to show the "post date and time." You can change the current setting to some time in the future. Then click to publish the post. It will show up in your posting list as "scheduled" and it will automatically post when that scheduled time is reached. Isn't that amazing?

So, for the next few weeks I'll be sharing some summer recipes that work for me, yet I can choose them all right now. And THAT works for me. I hope it works for you too :) Don't forget to hop on over to We are THAT Family for more ideas to help make your life easier.

P.S. For my sister: this explains why a post can be labeled as being written at 3:00 AM. I'm really not awake at that early hour!

Comments

Delirious said…
Oh my goodness I never knew that before! This will help tremendously with the "bloggers consortium" posts that I am supposed to do on Fridays.