Our Eventful (Extended) Weekend

We've had an eventful few days, and there's a lot that could be said, but I'll refrain and let the pictures do the talking.the first surprise at the airportpreparing the "welcome home" sign participating in trekexploring the beach while waiting for the next flight to arrivethe second surprise at the airporton the way to an honorable releaseeasing into life after a missionan early Father's Day surpriseone last hike in the Tampa areatrek is over - more reunions


saying good-bye to wonderful friends


Happy Father's Day!


a new elder in the family



I'm continually amazed at the number of red-letter days on our calendar; we are truly blessed. And there's still more to come. Stay tuned, but don't expect anything for a while, because the next big event includes lack of internet access for a while!

Comments

Delirious said…
I think you said you are moving, but I never heard where you are going. maybe I'll ask this on facebook. :)
Dave and Julie said…
Seeing all these red letter days excite me! (and gives me hope!) :) I see my sweet kids and want them to stay small forever. Then I see the beautiful people you have and are creating and I see the whole picture. What great examples you are! Thanks for sharing so much of your family on this blog!