WFMW - Wayne's Special Dip

Normally I post recipes on another blog, but this one deserves a double post. We decided to do a relish tray for the open house last month, and I was just planning on picking up a pre-made one. Wayne, however, had other plans. My main reason for going the "let the store do it" route was I just don't have a dip recipe that I really like. Wayne said he would do that chore, so I let him. And he came up with a delicious concoction.

Those of you who weren't able to come can now try it for yourself. And you don't have to wait for a wedding open house - it will make a super football-watching snack!! Sour Cream Vegie Dip

1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons mild picante sauce
2 tablespoons dried onion
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes

Combine all ingredients. Chill and serve with raw vegetables.

Letting someone else be creative Works for Me!

Comments

Meg said…
That looks so yummy! I didn't know that Dad was an experimenter when it came to food preparation- now I know where Weston gets that from!