WFMW - You can do it too!

Works for Me Wednesday
Picture Collages
Maybe I shouldn't share my "secret" but I don't feel I can take credit for finding something that's so simple to use. Last year I made one of these picture collages for my husband to hang on his wall at work (using our recent camping vacation pictures). Our daughter thought it would be a great "first anniversary" gift for our son, so we did one for them this week. When Wayne saw it sitting on the counter, he said his boss had just commented on the one in his office. So, they're great attention getters!
Making one is really quite simple (although you do have to be a member at Costco, or know someone who is). Just go to their photo website, log in and upload the pictures you want to use. Then select "create gifts," choose "collage prints," and follow the instructions. The placement of the pictures is randomly generated, which is one drawback, but you can keep shuffling until you find a combination you like. And the prices are extremely reasonable. I also discovered that you can right click and save the picture so it can be posted on your blog!
It's a fun idea that works for us! For more tips and things to try, visit We are That Family today.

Comments

Melissa said…
This is a terrific idea! We've gotten photo collages through another company, but they were too expensive. This sounds great!
Melanie said…
I hope you know just how much good you do through your blogging. You inspire me.

ps. Thanks for that picture of the river jordan. That is the exact one I was thinking of, but didn't know I could get it in a bigger size than the one in my Scriptures.
You can also make these on snapfish.com and don't have to pay a membership fee. They have great sales. At Christmas, we made one for our friends that we went on a cruise with as a gift. It cost us $7 total for 11X14 collage and a 1/2 off frame at Hobby Lobby. They are wonderful!
Jennifer said…
That's a great idea! I can't wait to see Meg and Weston's!
Wani said…
I love collages! Its a great way to sneak alot of pix into a scrapbook page!
Rhonda said…
Love it! Thanks for sharing!