Elder Whitaker

I haven't written much about our missionary, and when he sent this picture today, that seemed like a good excuse for blogging. Doesn't this look like a typical missionary activity? Elder Whitaker is currently serving in Puerto Rico, Misiones, Argentina, part of the Resistencia Mission. He's been in that area since mid-June, serving first with Elder Osorio and now with Elder Norton. He loves it and is having success finding people to teach. The last we heard he has a baptism scheduled for this weekend. He's happy, which makes us happy!

Comments

Beckstrand7 said…
Love the sun behind them in this picture! Thanks for forwarding his weekly letters to me. I really enjoy reading them, and posting them to the family website. I even share them with the kids sometimes. "Harrah for Isreal!"
Harlene said…
I would love to get those letters too! I'd even write him back.