Happy Birthday to Louise!

I am SO excited that I finally (after about 4 years!!!) figured out how to make my scanner work! And to test it out, I couldn't think of anything better than to honor my fabulous sister Louise. I'm amazed at the things she is able to accomplish. She spent her senior year of high school in Australia. She was the absolutely BEST babysitter for our first baby (and the others as well). She's been to Girls' Camp so many years, I've lost count. She teaches World History to teenagers. (Today's the "first day of school" for them.) She's a great example of service and kindness and compassion. We love her tradition of having the neighbors over for Thanksgiving brunch. (Just a few days ago, Michelle was asking me to make the Blueberry Pastry Dish she served last year.) I could go on and on, but my kids are hungry. So, here are just a few pictures of my absolutely amazing sister!


(That's with baby Weston, then Weston helping her blow out her birthday candles a couple of years later, and then - kind of obvious - the beautiful bride.)

Comments

Harlene said…
Happy Birthday Louise! Any chance you can convince her to start a blog?
Beckstrand7 said…
I wish I knew Louise better! She has the most contagious smile in those pictures, I'm sure she's just wonderful to be around... ditto Harlene. Happy Birthday, Louise!