Happy (Belated) Birthday Steven!

Okay, so several weeks ago (on his actual birthday!) I started a post for Steven's special day, but I couldn't think of anything more than "happy birthday" and "we love you" to write. That sounded kind of lame and uninteresting for a blog entry. Since then I've done more "blog surfing" and discovered this cool new way of posting pictures (thank you Wendy). You can find the program I'm using here (although our old computer needed an earlier version).

In my surfing, I've also noticed a popular way to honor the "birthday boy" is to make a list. So, here goes:

15 Adjectives to Describe our 15 year old:
  • careful
  • determined
  • diligent
  • faithful
  • loyal
  • methodical
  • obedient
  • orderly
  • persistent
  • polite
  • quiet
  • reliable
  • smart
  • spiritual
  • strong

Comments

Damian said…
what a fun little collage! We'll have to figure that one out for our blog! And Steven IS a great kid!
Harlene said…
Happy Birthday!!